Who is this qualification for?
The level 3 Diploma in Customer Service provides learners with a combination of customer service excellence knowledge and the advanced skills required to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. Understand how to negotiate and resolve customer problems, develop relationships to retain customers and analyse and improve the way customer service is delivered. This qualification helps you to develop the skills needed to enhance your career as a senior customer service professional across any industry.
Benefits for individuals
- Further your career in customer service
- Improve your knowledge and skills in the importance of customer service
- Accredit your experience with a nationally recognised qualification
There are no specific entry requirements for the Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service however strong communication skills are essential. Learners must also have access to a real working environment as part of the assessment will be an observation in the workplace.
Induction: One to one, online tutor led induction session
Course delivery: You will:
- have access to our interactive, online learning programme
- be provided with tutor led, online, one to one tutorials
- be able to contact your personal tutor for support calls throughout your course
- 3 x on-site one to one visits
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Assessment: Worksheets, coursework, portfolio of evidence, observation in a work environment
The learner must complete:
- Unit 1 – Organise and deliver customer service
- Unit 2 – Understand the customer service environment
- Unit 3 – Resolve customer’s problems
- Unit 4 – Principles of business
- Unit 5 – Manage personal performance and development
- Unit 6 – Understand customers and customer retention
Plus a minimum of 3 credits from Optional Group B, a maximum of 16 credits from Optional Group C and a maximum of 7 credits from Optional Group D.
Examples of optional units include but are not limited to:
- Support the co-ordination of an event
- Assist colleagues to develop their skills
- Managing a team’s performance
- Promote additional products or services
The full list of Units and their Levels, Credit Values and Guided Learning Hours is available on request.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as Leadership and Management.
What are the course costs?
Online Personal Tutor Plus Service £2,573
Advanced Learning Loan
If you are aged 19 and over, you may be eligible to apply for a Learning Loan to cover a substantial part of your course fees. Learning Loan repayments start the April following the completion of your course and are only made when your annual income exceeds £21,000. The monthly amount you repay is calculated as 9% of your annual income above £21,000.