How often do you say to yourself, ” There just aren’t enough hours in the day!”
We can help you achieve more, reduce your stress levels by providing the tools to make time work for you.
Who should attend?
Managers, employees and individuals at all levels who want to be even more effective in what they do and do more of the things that will help them achieve their personal and business objectives.
What outcomes can you expect?
- New tools and tactics to address the challenges around your time
- Ability to recognise and deal with feelings of frustration or being overwhelmed and make time work for you
- Identify the things that are wasting your time
- Improved assertiveness and being able to say ‘no’ without causing offence
This one-day workshop is designed to provide delegates with the skills required to analyse their use of time and to give practical tools to improve their own self-management.
The workshop is designed as an introduction to the concepts of time management. It will offer the opportunity for you to review your current time management skills and develop new ones, including techniques for being assertive with the people whose work you support and others who make demands on your time. By the end of the workshop you can expect to:
- Have identified the issues that are preventing you from managing your time effectively
- Understand the process of communication: idea, encoding, decoding & feedback
- Have identified the areas where you wish to make changes
- Have begun to identify appropriate tools to use in order for those changes to take place
What is time management?
- Definition of time management
- How to manage your time with goals and objectives
How to manage time better
- The essentials
- Recognising what is important v’s urgent
Time management examples
- Outline of some principles
- The Task List
- The Pareto Principle
- How to Reprioritise
- Dealing with difficult situations assertively
- Managing interruptions
- How to say ‘no’ without offending
What are the entry requirements for the course?
There are no minimum academic or vocational qualifications required but a good general standard of education is beneficial.
What could I do after this course?
Depending on your circumstances you may wish to consider our Project Management Essentials course or use your learning toward one of our full level 2, 3 or 4 Leadership and Management qualifications.
How long is the course?
How is the course delivered?
We deliver this course as a focused group 1 day workshop for up to 10 attendees. Each attendee will receive a course workbook and all of the resources required to complete the training. The course can be delivered at your workplace or at our training centre near Reading.
We could also deliver this course remotely, please contact us for further information.
Take your next step today…
- You can make your booking directly through this website or by talking to one of our course coordinators on 0118 984 4638
- You will then receive an acknowledgement email
- You can mark the date in your diary!
- You will receive an official confirmation along with joining instructions, invoice and directions to the TSP Pro Training Centre. Please allow up to 1-2 working days for your confirmation and invoice.
£1,500 – 1 day workshop for up to 10 attendees