Who is this Qualification for?
We all need to be aware of our individual and collective responsibility in relation to equality following the introduction of the Equality Act in 2010. Individuals who are working, or looking to work, across a wide range of industries would benefit from the Knowledge within this programme.
What are Personal and Professional Development Skills?
These are the skills and abilities which everyone needs in the social lifes and their work to ensure personal safety and wellbeing and the safety and wellbeing of the people you work with.
Benefits for Individuals
- Develop your knowledge of relevant legislation
- Accredit your experience with a nationally recognised qualification
- You will receive a workbook (PDF/Printed) that contains all of the information needed to complete the certificate.
- Your tutor will be available for support calls
- Duration: Up to 1 month
- Assessment: Workbook assessment questions
You will complete the following units:
- Unit 1 – Understand legislation and good practice in Equality and Diversity
- Unit 2 – Understand the meaning of discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Unit 3 – Understand how Equality and Diversity affects individuals and organisations
- Unit 4 – Understand Professional Practice in Equality and Diversity
This qualification can provide progression opportunities to other Level 3 qualifications across a range of industries.
What are the course costs