Who is this qualification for?
The Diploma in Management Level 3 is aimed at developing those working in a range of management positions, across any industry. The qualification will cover areas such as the principles of leadership and management and managing team performance.
Benefits for individuals
- Consolidate your management skills and experience
- Progress in management across a range of sectors
- Build knowledge of specialist business areas
- Accredit your experience with a nationally recognised qualification
Learners should have communication skills at Level 3. The Level 3 Diploma in Management is a competency based qualification and therefore learners will need to be in a management position. Part of the assessment will include an observation in the workplace.
Induction: One to one, online, tutor led induction session
Course delivery: You will:
- be provided with tutor led, online, one to one tutorials
- be able to contact your personal tutor for support calls throughout your course
- 3 x on-site one to one visits
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Assessment: Assignment, worksheet, task, witness testimony, observation in a work environment
The learner must complete:
- Unit 1 – Manage personal and professional development
- Unit 2 – Manage team performance
- Unit 3 – Principles of leadership and management
- Unit 4 – Principles of people management
- Unit 5 – Principles of business
Plus a minimum of 17 credits from Optional Group B and a maximum of 7 credits from Optional Group C.
Examples of optional units available include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a project
- Support learning and development
- Recruitment, selection and induction practice
- Discipline and grievance management
- Manage conflict
- Collaborate with other departments
The full list of units and their levels, credit values and guided learning hours is available on request.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as Leadership and Management Level 4.
What are the course costs?
Online Personal Tutor Plus Service – £2,573
Advanced Learning Loan
If you are aged 19 and over, you may be eligible to apply for a Learning Loan to cover a substantial part of your course fees. Learning Loan repayments start the April following the completion of your course and are only made when your annual income exceeds £21,000. The monthly amount you repay is calculated at 9% of your annual income above £21,000.