TSP Learn offers apprenticeship programmes to:
- Those who are applying to start working with an employer and are going to train using a recognised apprenticeship
- Those who are in work and are training for a new role or responsibilities
- Those who may be working but wish to re-train in a new vocational area
We have over 22 years experience, delivering apprenticeships across a wide range of industry sectors, including specialisms in Management, Facilities Management, Security and Passenger Transport.
We have a strong focus on the principles of delivering service excellence to internal and external customers and understanding approaches to leadership, management and effective administration.
Our approach to apprenticeships:
- We work in a genuine partnership to fit the requirements of each apprenticeship standard around your organisation’s needs and existing in-house provision.
- Our national client management team provide support to develop, launch and monitor programme delivery.
- Our Information, Advice & Guidance team from initial assessment establish candidates’ prior experience and qualifications and create individual training plans.
- Experienced teachers deliver key themed workshops.
- Personal tutors support apprentices and ensure preparation for End Point Assessment.
- Assignments and activities are set in manageable, bite-sized chunks.
- We plan and manage all auditable documentation including the collection of Off The Job learning hours.
Browse our subject areas to find out more about each of the apprenticeship standards that we deliver. If you would like further information or would like to meet to discuss your requirements, use our Contact Us form.