TSP Learn’s Pro suite of online courses have been developed based on the feedback we have received from our business clients describing their real life hotspot areas of development that need to be addressed. If you are looking to establish a programme for a team that need training support in a particular skill area or as an individual you have had a development need identified following a recent appraisal or review, we can help.
Our development courses enable participants to put into practice what they are learning in order to create a positive impact within the businesses that they represent. The focus of our courses is to encourage participants to look at real working examples and to assess how their subject knowledge could then be implemented in their own workplace. Our courses are recognised by national awarding organisations and have been designed as part of a suite where there are options to progress from your chosen course on to other complementary accredited courses.
The TSP Pro Courses range currently includes the following courses:
- Customer Service Excellence
- Ultimate Communicator
- Dealing With Challenging Behaviour
- Project Management Essentials
- We are also able to provide the following areas upon request:
- Motivation and Managing Performance
- Time Management and Delegation
- Problem Ownership and Decision Making
- Effective Time Management
- Introduction to SMART devices
- Introduction to Lean Management
We can deliver our courses in two ways:
- We can deliver the course fully online using our virtual classroom
- If you have a group of candidates based within your organisation that are interested in joining a particular course, we are able to deliver the programme at your site
Booking places on our courses is easy to do either through our website or talk directly to one of our course coordinators on 0118 984 4638.
It is our intention to be responsive to the needs of individuals and the organisations that they represent and develop our TSP Pro suite further. If you believe that you have identified a training and development area that is not represented, please contact us to discuss your requirements.