Upskill or gain a nationally recognised qualification that will enhance your career opportunities!
TSP Learn has a range of online learning programmes and qualifications that are designed to help you whether you are moving into employment or developing the knowledge and skills that you need to progress further.
These courses can be undertaken to upskill and can also lead to nationally recognised and externally accredited qualifications:
Digital Skills & Functional Skills
- English Functional Skills – Entry Level 2 & 3, Level 1 & 2
- Maths Functional Skills – Entry Level 2 & 3, Level 1 & 2
- ICT – Entry Level 1, 2 & 3, Level 1 & 2
- Active IQ – Award in Understanding the Principles of Assessment Level 3
- Active IQ – Award in Understanding the Principles of Internal Quality Assurance Processes & Practice Level 4
- NCFE Certificate in Equality & Diversity Level 2
- NCFE Certificate in Safeguarding & Prevent Level 2
- NCFE Certificate in Data Protection & Data Security Level 2
- CACHE/NCFE Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance Level 2
Leadership & Business
- NCFE Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques Level 2
- NCFE Certificate in Understanding Business Improvement Techniques Level 2
- NCFE Certificate in Understanding Data Protection & Data Security Level 2
- NCFE Certificate in Cleaning Principles Level 2
- IWFM Certificate in Facilities Services Principles Level 2
- IWFM Award & Certificate in Facilities Management Level 3
- IWFM Award, Certificate or Diploma in Facilities Management Level 4
Delivery – A Flexible Approach
You can choose how you would like to work through your chosen course. We provide online learning and assessment materials and options for self-study, one to one or group tutorials. You can enrol at any time and work through the programme at your own pace at times that suit you.
There are no minimum academic or vocational qualifications required but a good general standard of education is beneficial and would be advantageous. Candidates should have basic ability to read, write and understand spoken English. If you would like to develop your English functional skills further with us, let us know when you apply.
Whether you are enquiring as an individual or on behalf of a business looking to enrol a staff members,
please complete our Contact Us form.
Provide as much detail about the course(s) you are interested in and whether you would like online or site based delivery.
We will provide you with a quote and booking availability by return.