Gain a nationally recognised qualification that will enhance your career opportunities!
TSP Learn has a range of courses that are designed to help you whether you are moving into employment or developing the knowledge and skills that you need to progress further. All of our courses lead to nationally recognised and externally accredited qualifications:
- Certificate in Principles of Customer Service Level 2
- Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration Level 2
- Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that challenges Level 2
- Certificate in Principles of Team Leading Level 2
- Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques Level 2
- Certificate in Equality & Diversity Level 2
- Certificate in Safeguarding & Prevent Level 2
- Certificate in Information, Advice & Guidance Level 2
- Certificate in Cleaning Principles Level 2
- Certificate in Principles of Warehousing & Storage Level 2
Delivery – A Flexible Approach
Every learner on a course with TSP Learn is assigned a personal tutor who is available to provide support as you work through your chosen course. We provide paper based learning materials and access to an online learning and assessment area. You can enrol at any time and work through the programme at your own pace at times that suit you. Typically people complete programmes within 8 – 12 weeks.
There are no minimum academic or vocational qualifications required but a good general standard of education is beneficial and would be advantageous. Candidates should have basic ability to read, write and understand spoken English. If you would like to develop your English functional skills further with us, let us know when you apply.
Some regional funding is available for adults aged 19 and over for these programmes. Please complete an application form and we will confirm your eligibility.