“It costs businesses 5 times as much to win a new customer as it does to keep a current one.”
It is essential that your customers are provided with a unique experience by proactively anticipating and understanding their needs and consistently meeting and exceeding their expectations. Let us share with you how this can be achieved.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers, employees and individuals at all levels who regularly communicate with internal or external customers and want to understand how to understand and exceed customer expectations.
What outcomes can you expect?
- Enhanced productivity
- Improvements in customer service feedback
- Be able to provide a consistent approach to meeting and exceeding customer expectations
This course will investigate what Excellent Customer Service is, how you define it and what you can do to deliver exceptional customer service. Customers are the most important thing to any business and looking after them is paramount.
By the end of the session, attendees will have:
- Enhanced their self-awareness of customer service skills
- A greater understanding of customer expectations, perceptions and needs
- Learned techniques and structures to consistently deliver exceptional customer services
- Increased their confidence and their communication skills
- Started the process of considering how to develop customer service strategies and how to apply these strategies with their own customers
What is ‘Exceptional’ Customer Service?
- What does exceptional customer service look like
- Who is currently delivering exceptional service and what can we learn from this
- What do our customers expect and why
- What happens if we fall short of expectations
Image and Impression With Customers
- Understanding how your behaviour can impact on your relationship with the customer
- Using and Demonstrating empathy with customers
- Ultimate communicator
- What are the skills that are necessary to deliver world-class service
- Questioning, listening and building rapport with customers
- Handling problems
What are the entry requirements for the course?
There are no minimum academic or vocational qualifications required but a good general standard of education is beneficial.
What could I do after this course?
Depending on your circumstances you may wish to consider our Ultimate Communicator course or use your learning toward one of our full level 2 or 3 Customer Service qualifications.
How long is the course?
1 Day – 10am-4pm
How is the course delivered?
We deliver this course as a focused group online 1 day workshop for up to 10 attendees. Each attendee will receive access to our presentation materials and all of the resources required to complete the training.
Take your next step today…
- You can make your booking directly through this website using our Contact Us form or by talking to one of our course coordinators on 0118 984 4638
- You will then receive an acknowledgement email
- You can mark the date in your diary!
- You will receive an official confirmation along with joining instructions and invoice.
Please allow up to 1-2 working days for your confirmation and invoice.
£1,500 – 1 day workshop for up to 12 attendees