How often do you say, “They’re just not getting it!” or “I can’t seem to get through to them!”
What impact is this having on your business and career?
Solve your communication issues and learn the strategies that will make your communication more powerful, memorable and effective.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at managers, employees and individuals at all levels who want to improve the verbal and non-verbal communication skills of themselves or their staff in order to become more effective in the workplace.
What outcomes can you expect?
- Confidence when dealing with conflict and resolving discrepancies with colleagues and clients
- Improved verbal communication skills by addressing structure, tone, pitch and clarity
- Ability to recognise and deal with situations where communication has broken down
- Understand techniques to make people feel comfortable and interpret the body language of others
This one-day workshop helps delegates to understand the impact that communication skills have on other people, and how improving these skills can make it easier to get better results.
This workshop looks at what any individual can do to become a better communicator. By the end of the session, attendees will:
- Understand communication verbal and nonverbal
- Understand the process of communication: idea, encoding, decoding, & feedback
- Be aware of the importance this skill has in the role of leadership
- Achieve active listening by being empathetic
- Provide beneficial feedback
- Overcome the barriers of communication
What is Communication?
- What communication methods are there?
- How do we use these?
Verbal and Non Verbal Communication
- What is verbal Communication and how do we use it?
- What is non verbal communication and how do we use it?
- How important is it to communicate effectively as a leader?
Barriers to Communication
- Understanding the barriers to communication
- Techniques and tips on how to breakdown the barriers
- Communication Model
How the communication process works
- Different types of models explained
What are the entry requirements for the course?
There are no minimum academic or vocational qualifications required but a good general standard of education is beneficial.
What could I do after this course?
Depending on your circumstances you may wish to consider our Customer Service Excellence course or use your learning toward one of our full level 2 or 3 Customer Service or Leadership and Management qualifications.
How long is the course?
How is the course delivered?
We deliver this course as a focused group 1 day workshop for up to 10 attendees. Each attendee will receive a course workbook and all of the resources required to complete the training. The course can be delivered at your workplace or at our training centre near Reading.
We could also deliver this course remotely, please contact us for further information.
Take your next step today…
- You can make your booking directly through this website or by talking to one of our course coordinators on 0118 984 4638
- You will then receive an acknowledgement email
- You can mark the date in your diary!
- You will receive an official confirmation along with joining instructions, invoice and directions to the TSP Pro Training Centre. Please allow up to 1-2 working days for your confirmation and invoice.
£1,500 – 1 day workshop for up to 10 attendees